Calling all magicians, witches, warlocks, wizards and all other practitioners of Wicca and white magick!
Are you on the hunt for real magic spells that really work?
1) You are already a powerful magician and you have the skills and personal experience from many years practicing your craft. Magick flows through you, your spells always work and you know have the ability, skills, wisdom and power to create your own magic spells! Enlightened One – if this is you then I truly thank you for stopping by this page however your power far exceeds what I have on offer here:)
2) You are already a part of an existing coven, group or even family that has practiced the Wicca religion or witchcraft for some time – maybe even several generations or centuries and you have access to an all powerful Book Of Shadows. This Book of Shadows contains all the magick information you or your group has accumulated and recorded over the lives of their magickal journey. Full of rituals, reflections and of course spells that really work and have worked for ages! The amount of information and spells in a well preserved Book of Shadows will keep you busy casting real spells for many a moon!
3) You can go in search of real spells in stores or online. As with most things these days, shopping or looking online is far easier and more comfortable than traditional shopping, moving from store to store. Online is definitely the way to go but this in itself can cause more problems.
If you do a Google search for magic spells, it comes back with nearly 140 million pages of matches! A search for free magic spells also brings back over 7 million results! So then, out of those millions and millions of pages, how exactly do you choose someone who is reputable, who has quality info and who you can trust? Also, are free spells the way to go?
I am a firm believer in the saying – You get what you pay for and pretty much most of these free spells are not worth the storage they take up on your computer! There are a few little diamonds in the rough but as with anything in life – if you want quality – you are going to have to pay for it. Now don’t get me wrong here either. The quality of the spell is not wholly and solely determined by the cost. A $200 spell is not necessarily better than a $10 spell. Some unscrupulous people prey on that concept and sadly to say, do pretty well out of it. These marketers even bundle up a heap of poor spells that they have picked up for free online and try and sell them off to budding witches at crazy prices!
These are the things to look out for:
1) Spell quality and length – You know, not all spells are a page or more long or have paragraph after paragraph of chanted verse but many of the good and powerful magic spells that really work ought to have some substance. Look for spells that have a good foundation and build to the spell and that also provide you with spell casting information. 2 lines sounds 2 dodgy!
2) Like anything sold online or in the real world, look for a money back guarantee – its your money and you are entitled to compensation if you are not happy with the product. Same goes for magick spells. If they offer no guarantee or refund, then choose someone else!
3) Authentic Spells – your chosen spell supplier should have a great foundation in witchcraft and spell casting. The real spells should be authentic, they should be well researched and well written and yet remain simple to understand and also cast.
4) Your spells should be given every chance of success by having the whole spell explained to you,what ingredients or utensils you will need and how to go about preparing the area and casting the spell.
As long as you can tick off the 4 boxes described above, you give yourself the best chance of having a magic spell that really works!